Closed Bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnonymusz

Owner
Administrator
I tried to recreate the site again but it gives me the same problem
Hello that problem is caused because the AdvancedReporter's DB table name is not the same with the one specified in the settings table. The 2 names must be identical.

ghosts15

Thread starter #4
[QUOTE = "MrAnonymusz, post: 23, member: 1"] Ciao, il problema è causato dal fatto che il nome della tabella DB di AdvancedReporter non è uguale a quello specificato nella tabella delle impostazioni. I 2 nomi devono essere identici. [/CITAZIONE]
are identical

ghosts15

Thread starter #7
I don't think so, I thought it was a bug (but I could understand that "un.reports" and "re.reports" were for "unresolved reports" and "resolved reports").

ghosts15

Thread starter #8
you should do that those buttons you can click and takes you to the respective reports

ghosts15

Thread starter #11
I can not create other accounts (in UserManager) that is, I put the data appears the password to put but when I try to log in with the email and the password tells me that it is not valid.

MrAnonymusz

Owner
Administrator
I can not create other accounts (in UserManager) that is, I put the data appears the password to put but when I try to log in with the email and the password tells me that it is not valid.
Sorry but at the moment I cannot do anything about it :(
Please try to contact @Nexgan about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.